Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hi dear friends!

I am finally in : ) and couple of ideas, finally, started to grow in
my head. After considering all the circumstances I have decided for
this "growing architecture" - videosculpture:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBsMDzs_U1I

According to the installation: I see more possibilities;
a) to built a cardboard box and place a small LCD in it
b) use a rear video projection and project video on a wall with
opening from back side – from the front side of the wall, the image as
the one on youtube would be see ; from the back side the whole scene
of the action would be scene – that means whole sculpture and me
struggling with it
c) I let the video as it is to Dusan and let him handle it as a found
footage and do whatever he likes.
d) combination of all three possibilities : )

Now the question, do you have any technical equipment, which I could
use? (lcd, projector,…)

my best, Pavla


Hello to all,
I decided to react (c) and create something like a portable garden or
gallery. It is going to be a stand for a videoframe (digitalphoto
frame) with real flowers incorporated. Height will be something around
1 meter. I have always wanted to make one...something like a unfilled
wish of a hobby freak ... (My grand parents used to have them in their
living room....)
looking forward and best regards.Dusan

http://flo-werpo-wer.blogspot.com/2010/08/sketch-for-flower-stand-hi-dear-friends.html

No comments:

Post a Comment